To Our Valued Guests:
Booking both In and Outdoor services as the weather permits.
As we all continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we wanted to share our deepest concern and commitment towards the health and well-being of our guests, employees and local community. Besides our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, we have added additional procedures and protocols to ensure that we may continue to serve you in the safest way possible. All practitioners have been trained in these additional protocols and we continue to follow and update our protocols, based on the guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, local governments, the medical community and public health agencies.
- Offering both indoor and outdoor services as weather permits.
- Central air circulating with HEPA filter in addition to each room having an individual HEPA filter circulating.
- Regularly disinfecting all-high touch areas, including workstations, phones, mouse & keyboards, door handles & light switches. Increased the use of Disinfectants (which we have always used in treatment rooms) spa-wide that are non-toxic and are approved by the EPA for the use against the Human Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Disinfecting rooms between client services and including front desk checkouts.
- Multiple daily cleanings and sanitation of all restrooms.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations for all employees and guests provided.
- Touch-less check out and emailed receipts available.
- All treatment product and testers are dispensed with disposable applicators and sanitized after each use.
- Following guidelines from the CAMTC (California Massage Association) which includes washing hands & arms up to the elbows between clients.
- Following State Board of Cosmetology standards for sanitation for Esthetic Services.
- We have always double sterilized our implements and hot towels in UV germicidal lamp cabinets which kill viruses (including corona viruses), bacteria, mold and fungal spores. All other tools used are new and disposable.
- Waxing has always been performed with new wax applicators. We never double dip wax applicators.
- The use of face masks and face sheilds or plexi-glass screens at check out and for services.
- We request that our guests wear a mask when they arrive and wash their hands prior to having services. Soap & disposable towels are provided in each treatment room.
- We are monitoring the health of our guests and staff daily with temperature checks and symptom questionnaires.
- Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay home if they feel unwell. Employees who are not feeling well have always been asked to stay home.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to navigate these unprecedented circumstances with mindfulness, care and with the utmost thought for the safety of all concerned.
We thank you for your support, trust and patronage.
1605 Solano Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94707