COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Please call or leave a message at 510-684-0956 for questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our commitment towards the health and well-being of our guests, staff and local community is our highest priority. Besides our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, we have added additional procedures and protocols to ensure that we may continue to serve you in the safest way possible.
Our current ongoing and enhanced sanitation and safety measures include:
- Central air HEPA filter and an individual HEPA filter circulates in each room.
- Regularly disinfecting all-high touch areas with FDA approved non-toxic cleaner to kill COVID viruses
- Disinfecting rooms and tables between client services.
- Multiple daily cleaning and sanitation of all restrooms.
- Multiple hand washing and sanitizer stations for all staff and guests provided.
- Touch-less check out and emailed receipts.
- All service providers wash and sanitize hands frequently before, during and after treatments.
- All linens are professionally laundered through an HLAC certified laundry provider meeting medical standards.
- The use of face masks and face shields or plexiglass screens for services and check out.
- We request that our guests wear a mask when they arrive and wash their hands prior to having services.
- We have all clients fill out a COVID disclosures questionnaire.
- All members of our team who are not feeling well have always been asked to stay home.
- If you are not feeling well, or have any cold or flu like symptoms, we request that you to reschedule your appointment.
We continue to navigate these unprecedented circumstances with mindfulness, care and with the utmost thought for the safety of all concerned.
We thank you for your support, trust and patronage.
1605 Solano Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94707