To Our Valued Guests:
As we all continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we wanted to share our deepest concern and commitment towards the health and well-being of our guests, employees and local community. Besides our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, we have added additional procedures and protocols to ensure that we may continue to serve you in the safest way possible. All employees have been trained in these additional protocols and we continue to follow, and update our protocols, based on the guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, local governments, the medical community and public health agencies.
- Regularly disinfecting all-high touch areas, including workstations, phones, mouse & keyboards, product displays, testers, door handles & light switches. Increased the use of Disinfectants (which we have always used in treatment rooms) spa-wide which have bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal activity, are non-toxic and are approved by the EPA for the use against the Human Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Disinfecting rooms between client services and including front desk checkouts.
- Multiple daily cleanings and sanitation of all restrooms, including toilets, showers, sinks, counters, and stools.
- Increasing hand sanitizer stations for all employees and guests where soap & water is not available.
- All testers are dispensed with disposable applicators and sanitized after each use.
- Following guidelines from the CAMTC (California Massage Association) which includes washing hands & arms up to the elbows between clients.
- Following State Board of Cosmetology standards for sanitation for Esthetic Services.
- As an above & beyond measure, we have always double sterilized our implements and hot towels in UV germicidal lamp cabinets which kill viruses (including corona viruses), bacteria, mold and fungal spores. All other tools used are new and disposable.
- Waxing has always been performed with new wax applicators. We never double dip wax applicators.
- The use of face masks and vinyl or nitrile gloves where necessary and permitted.
- We request that our guests wash their hands prior to having services. Soap & disposable towels will be provided in each treatment room.
- Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay home if they feel unwell. Employees who are not feeling well have always been asked to stay home and are not allowed to come to work.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to navigate these unprecedented circumstances with mindfulness, care and with the utmost thought for safety for all concerned.
We thank you for your support, trust and patronage.
1605 Solano Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94707